Curator Picks - 5/14

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


So I totally thought I'd come to the beach and not think about life back in NYC, but it turns out I'm missing my blog reading, so I checked out some of my favorite blogs. And here is what I thought you should know about:

Interior design:

Sherry and John at Young House Love are celebrating their little one Clara's birthday today and in honor of her they've put up a great giveaway of two $200 prizes from customizable product store Sarah + Abraham and fun home goods store Oilo Studio. All you have to do is provide a funny story of something you (or a child you know) did or said as a two year old! Head over to YHL before Wednesday to enter.

Tina at Swissmiss just alerted me to the fact that the awesome design museum Cooper Hewitt now has an online design store. I foresee this being a very dangerous obsession for me.

Food:

Loving this flowery version of a fruit salad (and her musings on being a difficult daughter) from Joy the Baker. I've never liked fruit salads, they always look great, but disappoint with watery mushy fruit. This one with rose water and pistachios promises to taste different. Plus the clarity on her shots is just incredible.


Fashion/style:

Are you following Gabrielle Blair at Design Mom? She is putting together these awesome videos of the Blair children hosted by her third child Olive. The Blairs are currently living in France and the videos will depict her six children as they explore and learn French customs and culture. The series is just in preview stage at the moment, see the second one here.

Gabrielle's sister, Jordan, blogs at Oh Happy Day! She was also living in France but recently moved back to the US. Her French friends threw her a gorgeous goodbye to Paris party right on the Seine. See the heartwarming photos here.

I'll try and check in again soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger