Curator Picks - 7/2

Monday, July 2, 2012


If anyone visited this space on Friday they'd have noticed that I wasn't here. Sorry about that. I was in Pennsylvania picking blueberries from my parents garden. I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!

Interior design:


I'm constantly in awe of Scandinavian design and I'm starting a Scandinavian design board on Pinterest to prove it. If you do that too you could participate in the Remodelista giveaway to win a wood bead necklace made by Leyda Mount of The Swan Lake.

Multiple giveaways from Young House Love for gift certificates and other things for art in your home.

Food:


Sun-dried tomato giveaway (sounds intriguing, doesn't it??) on Adventures in Cooking plus an awesome looking recipe for a savory bread pudding with aged gouda and cheddar.

I'm not usually a muffin fan - but Joy may have won me over with these blueberry lemon poppyseed muffins today.

I'm trying to work more quinoa into our diet. This recipe for toasted sesame quinoa with chicken by Jessica at How Sweet it is might do it for me.

The world lost the lovely Barbara Harris of Winos and Foodies to cancer. Read Tartelette's beautiful tribute here.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger