Here and there

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not only am I a huge fan of the Olympics, but now that I have a sibling living in the host city I've been glued to the events in an even more obsessive way. I love watching the outdoor events because you get a great aerial view of London. So, apologies for the lack of posts. That's where I've been.

I've also been here, in my favorite garden with my favorite garden shed with my favorite red door:

Soaking up the green of Pennsylvania.
Fashion/style:

You could win a diaper bag from So Young Mother at Cup of Jo today. It seems rather large and unisex so dads would like it too.

Travel over to Pacing the Panic Room to say goodbye to Ryan as he shuts down his family blog. I've enjoyed reading his thoughts on parenting and will miss him in my blogroll.

Want to take macro photos with your iphone? Check out this tip on Apartment Therapy for placing a drop of water on your iphone camera and getting a macro effect!

Interior design:

Head over to Young House Love to win an Epson Stylus wireless printer.

It's hard to find a house with character. I'm not really in the market for a house but it's something that's top on my list if not the most important element when looking for a home. So I loved this charming cottage found over on La Dolce Vita today. It's positively brimming with character!

Food:

I recently decided to work bacon into my weekly dinner routine. One should have bacon often, methinks. So my dinner tomorrow is going to consist of Peach, Bacon, and Gouda Grilled Cheese Sliders on Pretzel Bread from Jessica at How Sweet it Is.

More peaches to be found in this Peach Almond Galette from Adrianna at A Cozy Kitchen.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger