Dispatches from London

Monday, August 20, 2012


I'm baaaaack! London was full of sights and sounds and laughter. Full of Olympic spirit and sunshine (okay you can't really see the sunshine part in the first photo). I'll have a longer post later but here is a quick photo show, mostly from my instagram feed:

Tower Bridge with the Olympic rings

The Shard

View of Tower Bridge through Potters Field

Borough Market




Oh, and in case you were wondering, here is what the dog did while we were gone!


Photo (c) Susan Cava


I missed my little world here on the internet, it's good to be back.

1 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Love the dog one at the end too - she looks so happy :)
    Man, you must have gotten lucky with that English weather...it's raining again now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger