Lemons

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bear with me while I find my blog design footing. I hope you like the new header photo. It's one I took during my 4 week photography class at Bella Pop. I'm taking the natural light one which starts in a few days so hopefully I'll have more to share with you.

Food:

Check out Bake or Break today for a Salted Caramel Icebox Pie that only involves 10 minutes of bake time (the time it takes for the crust to cook).

More goodies at Bakerella with some decadent looking Chocolate Swirl Biscuits.

Head to the savory side of the menu with this Grilled Peach Pizza from the super cute site, Say Yes to Hoboken.

Interior design:

Win some cute felt storage bins from Land of Nod at I Heart Organizing.

I loved this list of Emily Henderson's top 24 interior design books. From aspirational to attainable, she's covered it all for your design library.

Holly Becker at Decor8 reveals the cover of her next book. Looking forward to adding this one to my collection. It's available for pre-order now.


Dr. Sally Ride, the first American woman in space, died of pancreatic cancer on Monday 7/20. Take a few moments (if you have an NY Times account) to read her obituary - it gives you a new perspective on what women had to deal with in the male-dominated space industry of the 1980s. They probably still have to deal with a certain level of this sexism today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger