Peaches

Thursday, August 2, 2012


Remember that grilled peach pizza I linked to yesterday? Well, I made it for dinner tonight and it rocked my world. Seriously. The only thing I was missing was fresh basil, but the taste didn't suffer. I may have even elbowed my husband aside so I could grab the last two slices.

Food:

I also made this avocado salad covered on Cup of Jo today to accompany the pizza. Cold and salty, it was the perfect accompaniment to the hot sweetness of the pizza.

There are some beautiful looking Peanut Butter Honey Cupcakes at A Beautiful Mess. Emma made them for a baby shower, and they do look like the sweetest little things and would be perfect for a special event.

I'm thinking about participating in the Twelve Loaves challenge presented by Jamie at Life's a Feast. It's a monthly baking challenge where you bake one loaf a month and post about it. I have until the end of the month to participate and the first month's theme is bread with summer fruit. I may just repeat Jamie's gorgeous cherry chocolate chip maple challah bread.

Fashion/style:

Camila at Effortless Style is gifting $40 to spend at Posh Locket, a super cute jewelry company. You just have to pin something from their site and then tell Camila what you pinned and you'll be entered to win!

So many bloggers have the dream of turning a blog from a passionate hobby into a full time earning situation. If you're in that boat then you will definitely enjoy Joanna's post today on blogging as a career. She gives her background and even links to her first post which was really interesting to read.

Interior design:

You don't always need a lot of space to relax. So today I'm dreaming about this tiny little cabin in the pacific northwest seen on Remodelista. The whole thing is only one room and even the shower is outside!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger